Full Day Yoga Educational Immersion
Saturday 4th June
Are you new to Yoga and would like to learn technique from an experienced teacher? Do you already practice Yoga and would like to refine the knowledge of your practice?
Yoga 101 Masterclass is a full day learning experience covering foundational Yoga poses
Understanding the elements of each pose you will learn how to transition between poses safely with correct alignment and joint activation
Session 1 (9:30-12pm)
• Spinal Alignment and shoulders
• How to activley engage shoulders, arms, hands and core
• Upper Body – Tadasana – Plank Chaturanga – Forward Fold – Downward Dog – Side Plank – Jump Throughs
• Seated Postures – Sukasana – Pigeon/Janu Sirsasana – Ardha Matsyandrasana
Lunch Break 12-1:30pm
Session 2 (1:30 – 3pm)
• Spinal Alignment and Foot Placement
• How to actively engage core, legs and hips
• Lower Body – Anjaneyasana – Warrior II – Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon) – Triangle – Skandasana – Goddess Pose – Prasarita Padottanasana
Members 15% OFF!
Facilitator – Maggie Chung started her Yoga journey in 2005. She has trained with Simon Borg-Oliver and Bianca Machliss of Yoga Synergyand Ananda Kennard of Preshana Yoga.
Maggie has a Diploma of Sports Kinesiology with the College of Contemporary Medicine and also founded Winston Hills Yoga in Northmead
Her love and passion of human body movement, natural therapies, psychology and bio-mechanics shines through in her teaching